Ashutosh Vadanagekar is an Environmental Engineer & MBA with specialization in Marketing & International Business. He has 18 years of hands-on experience of Process Design in the field of Water, Waste water, ZLD & Evaporation Technologies.
Ashutosh is Managing Partner in Amalgam Engineering, Pune India. Amalgam Engineering is an OEM, supplying WTPs, STPs, ETPs, ZLD plants in India & South East Asia. The company also undertakes Process consulting assignments for complex ETP-RO-Evaporator ZLD projects in India. Ashutosh is founder director of www.letsprocure.com - A b2b engineering marketplace. This company specializes in liquidating excess / non-moving inventory of Industrial clients.
As a professional, Ashutosh was employed with Process Engineering companies. He has 12 years of professional experience & 6 years of running his own business. His brief resume is as under:Credentials
- Thorough in designing of ETP unit processes like Physico-Chemical, Biological & tertiary systems.
- Sales, Design, Engineering & commissioning undertaken in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, South Africa, Peru, Portugal, Spain, Netherlands, Bahrain, Dubai.
- Basic engineering & project sales experience in alcohol Fermentation, Distillation Dehydration, Evaporation, Aeration tank, RO membranes for recycling.
- Provided consulting services to M/s Tecnimont ICB, Suman Food Consultants, Apex Ecotech, Unitop Aquacare, Arya Water, Marcuras Water, Genesis Enviroman etc.
- Supplied 14 nos complete ETPs to Bangladesh market through Amalgam Engineering.
- Conducts Technical Training programs on Process Design & Engineering for STP, ETP & ZLD Systems across the globe.
Chemical Engg.(AIChE. USA)(Consultant)
Mr. Sunil Patkar, has scaled new heights of success. His excellent managerial skills, years of experience, his charismatic but simple ways of conducting the WTP Design Courses has enabled him as distinguished WTP Design Instructor Whose Training Sessions and Seminars are appreciated by inexperienced and experienced Engineers as well. Water Treatment Solutions & Systems are paying more attention for the Recycling technique of Domestic Sewage for meeting Power Plant Process water Requirement and similar applications, which is need for Power Generation Industry today, this is achieved by the technique of Activated Sludge Process Followed by Ultra filtration or MBR, (Membrane Bio Reactor)He has worked in almost all the area of water Treatment at for these 30 years, such as:
- Product Design
- Mechanical Design
- Project Management & Execution
- Commissioning WTp and Troubleshooting Consultancy and Training
Mr.Rajan Vasant Vingale
Outstanding interpersonal, presentation & training skills with proven ability to interact effectively with technicians and management at all levels. (F Aid, Confined space entry, working at height, Hot work, Road Safety, Noise protection, Machine guarding, BBS, Industrial Hygiene, Home Safety, Electrical Safety, Emergency preparedness, PPE, Ergonomics etc.) Sound knowledge of environmental management system concepts and techniques to assist with the development & implementation of compliant environmental management systems
Extensive experience in the field and in-depth knowledge in chemical handling, storage & its disposal; sound background about the economic & environmental considerations of different waste disposal systems
Experience in providing advice and assisting personnel with regards to health, safety & environmental management matters for all field activities performed
Expert at inspecting workplace for safety hazards and recommending policies; competency in devising significant solutions as well as maintaining sound environmental & safety conditions as per HSE Management System
Adroit in conducting risk assessment & environmental audit, ensuring statutory requirement compliance & organizing motivational / safety promotional activities
Comprehensive expertise in collection, treatment and disposal of industrial wastewater, Effluents and hazardous liquid (ETP / STP), solid & E-Wastes
Sound knowledge in implementation of QMS & ISO 9001:2015, EMS & ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS & ISO 45001:2018, ISO 22000:2005, EHSMS
Mr. Tejanshu Rane
A first generation entrepreneur with bachelor’s degree in Chemical Engineering, Diploma in Business administration and international business, Tejanshu has more than 20 years of progressive experience in selling and marketing various industrial capital goods.
Tejanshu is an accomplished and recognized, certified National trainer of Junior Chamber International India and is known for his ability to connect with the audience and create dynamic, highly interactive and fun filled training programs. He is also known for his creative presentations.
With JCI training style, which has an international recognition and with his years of industrial experience in Indian and abroad, Tejanshu has developed his own unique blend of training style which makes him distinct from other trainers. His uniqueness lies in conducting his sessions with ease and clarity, making audience understand, aware and realize the subject of training with no difficulty at all.
His training programs are innovative and are based on activities which make it interesting to audiences. His programs are noted for being dynamic, interactive, fun, energizing and hands-on.Some of his well-received training sessions are listed below.
• Bingo – Goal setting.
• Growing together – Team Building.
• EPS – Effective Public Speaking.
• Knitting the Network – How to get benefits from social networking.
• Be- better – Art of living.
• Polishing ourselves – Corporate etiquette.
• Selling is not yelling – art of selling.
• Managing pressure cooker – stress management.
• Let’s decide : Effective decisions making.
• Do you hear what I said ? – Communication skills.
• E for entrepreneurship.
• Basics of Leadership.
Partial list of companies to whom Tejanshu has provided his trainings.
* Tata Batteries, Ranjangaon.
* SLK Technologies, Pune.
* Vipanan Analytical Laboratories, Pune.
* ACE Manufacturing Company, MIDC Bhosari.
* Franchisee of Motial and Oswal investment services, Pune
* Pimpiri Polytechnic colleage, Pimpri.
* A One Electromag, MIDC Bhosari.
* Symbiosis Institute of Design, Pune.
* LIC team, Katpadi, Tamil Nadu.
* Rotary Club of Vellore,Vellore, Tamil Nadu.
* AS Techno Services, MIDC Bhosari.
* Various JCI chapters in India.
* Dange college of engineering, Ashta.
* Bharti Vidyapeeth’s MSW college, Pune.
* Saneesa Chemicals and Equipments Pvt. Ltd. Pune.
* Pandit Automobiles, Pune.
* Saxam Pvt. Ltd. (real estate), Pune.
* Rotary Club of Pune Kothrud.
For the Open training programs arranged by AnD HR Solutions, Pune participants from following companies have attended and benefitted from the trainings conducted.
• Enerrgia Skyi Developers
• Kuebler Automation India Pvt Ltd
• Electronica Finsmart Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
• A.T.C.(Clearing & Shipping) Pvt. Ltd.
• Ross Process Equipment Pvt Ltd.
• AUTO ELECTRONICS
• Brose India Automotive Systems Pvt Ltd
• Kesseboehmer Interior Solutions (I) Pvt. Ltd.
• Shapers India Pvt. Ltd
• Engicon Airtech Pvt. Ltd.
• CRY – Child Rights and You
• Legasis Services Pvt. Ltd.
• Yantra Automation Pvt Ltd