Mr. Ashutosh Vadanagekar
Ashutosh Vadanagekar is an Environmental Engineer & MBA with specialization in Marketing & International Business. He has 18 years of hands-on experience of Process Design in the field of Water, Waste water, ZLD & Evaporation Technologies.
Ashutosh is Managing Partner in Amalgam Engineering, Pune India. Amalgam Engineering is an OEM, supplying WTPs, STPs, ETPs, ZLD plants in India & South East Asia. The company also undertakes Process consulting assignments for complex ETP-RO-Evaporator ZLD projects in India. Ashutosh is founder director of www.letsprocure.com - A b2b engineering marketplace. This company specializes in liquidating excess / non-moving inventory of Industrial clients.
As a professional, Ashutosh was employed with Process Engineering companies. He has 12 years of professional experience & 6 years of running his own business. His brief resume is as under:
- Thorough in designing of ETP unit processes like Physico-Chemical, Biological & tertiary systems.
- Sales, Design, Engineering & commissioning undertaken in India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, Philippines, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, South Africa, Peru, Portugal, Spain, Netherlands, Bahrain, Dubai.
- Basic engineering & project sales experience in alcohol Fermentation, Distillation Dehydration, Evaporation, Aeration tank, RO membranes for recycling.
- Provided consulting services to M/s Tecnimont ICB, Suman Food Consultants, Apex Ecotech, Unitop Aquacare, Arya Water, Marcuras Water, Genesis Enviroman etc.
- Supplied 14 nos complete ETPs to Bangladesh market through Amalgam Engineering.
- Conducts Technical Training programs on Process Design & Engineering for STP, ETP & ZLD Systems across the globe.
Mr. Sunil Patkar
Chemical Engg.(AIChE. USA)(Consultant)
Mr. Sunil Patkar, has scaled new heights of success. His excellent managerial skills, years of experience, his charismatic but simple ways of conducting the WTP Design Courses has enabled him as distinguished WTP Design Instructor Whose Training Sessions and Seminars are appreciated by inexperienced and experienced Engineers as well. Water Treatment Solutions & Systems are paying more attention for the Recycling technique of Domestic Sewage for meeting Power Plant Process water Requirement and similar applications, which is need for Power Generation Industry today, this is achieved by the technique of Activated Sludge Process Followed by Ultra filtration or MBR, (Membrane Bio Reactor)He has worked in almost all the area of water Treatment at for these 30 years, such as:
- Product Design
- Mechanical Design
- Project Management & Execution
- Commissioning WTp and Troubleshooting Consultancy and Training
He Has Conducted more than 100 Training courses in last 20 years in countries like, India, Soudi Arabia, Abu Dhabi, Mexico, Senegal, Kenya, Ethiopia, South Africa and Azores(Portugal).